In his 25+ years of professional experience, Sudhir has held senior leadership positions in leading technology companies including Altera (acquired by Intel), Allied Telesis, and a number of startups including Canesta (acquired by Microsoft), StarCite, Leap Motion, Pluribus Networks, and FixStream Networks.
Sudhir is currently Head of Data, Data Engineering, Data Science & Business Intelligence. ThriveDX operates in the US, Israel, Singapore, India, Australia, Kenya, and Poland. He is responsible for six global teams:
- Data Infrastructure & Architecture
- Data Insights - Business Intelligence (BI)
- Data Science (Machine Learning, Deep Learning, & AI)
- Data Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Data Quality Management & Stewardship
- New Data Products
Before joining ThriveDX, Sudhir was Founder/ CTO of Viridis Learning. Viridis is a cloud-based leading human capital SaaS platform that uses machine learning and predictive analytics to facilitate career discovery, create career pathways, and ensure learning aligns with 21st-century workforce needs. A respected expert in the field, his specialties include market research, product development, shipping products, managing global engineering teams, Machine Learning & Deep Learning, and cross-platform integration. Sudhir is also Lecturer in the ISA Department, Leavey School of Business at Santa Clara University teaching Data Science, Machine Learning, and Data Visualization graduate-level classes. His research is in the area of Elastic Recommendation Systems.
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence
- Skills Passport Blockchain Platform (US 62/640,98)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), California State University, USA
- Master of Mathematics (M.Sc.), Delhi University, India
- Bachelor of Mathematics (B.Sc. (Hons.)), Delhi University, India