Masterclass on Artificial Intelligence & Data Science: Demystifying AI
AI is transforming the world we live in ways we never anticipated – Retail, Telecom, Education, Agriculture, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Smart Cities, Banking, Insurance, etc. Expectations are high, challenges are abundant, and the confusion is increasing – what is AI? How to institutionalize it in a business? What are the building blocks? How do we measure impact? How do we transform from a “data rich” to an “AI first” organization.
In this talk we will explore some of these questions by understanding AI at an intuitive, philosophical, process, application, institutionalization, platformization, productization, and monetization perspective.
This talk is for a variety of stake holders e.g. IT professionals, Product Managers, CXO’s, data engineers, and data scientists, and business leaders alike to help understand AI as “yet another” but “potentially disruptive” technology and some of the core guiding principles on how to orchestrate this amazing journey
What Will You Learn?
- Understanding the philosophical aspects of AI
- Understanding the various tools and overall architecture of a typical AI implementation
- Institutionalizing AI in any vertical
- Building next generation AI first products.
Who Should Attend?
- Technology business leaders
- Entrepreneurs & Startup leaders
- Innovation Enthusiasts
- Data Scientists/ Engineers
- Business Consultants
- Research and Development Professionals
- Project Managers
- IT professionals
- Business Analysts
- Data Analytics Consultants
- Product Managers
- Enthusiast Students