Dr. Aditi Bajaj is a co-founder and CMO at Tazzho (www.tazzho.com), a food e-commerce marketplace connecting chefs and customers in Mumbai and other metro cities in India. Before that, she was a faculty member at Santa Clara University and Northwestern University in San Francisco Bay Area, United States of America.
She has significant experience in marketing strategy — including messaging, positioning, branding, and tactical planning for startups and Fortune 500 companies.
She teaches various graduate and undergraduate courses, including digital marketing, marketing technologies, marketing strategy, and consumer behavior.
She was earlier the Senior Director of Marketing Science at Greenberg Strategy. She worked with a team of analysts to conduct experimental design, cluster analyses, and regressions to guide advertising and segmentation decisions. Before that, she worked at Landor Associates on brand equity measurement and valuation.
She has a Doctorate in Marketing from Georgia Institute of Technology, where she primarily studied Consumer Behavior, Branding and Design, and a Masters in Integrated Marketing Communication from Northwestern University.
- Brand Equity
- Brand Architecture
- Product Innovation
- Positioning and Messaging
- Brand Personality
- Psychology of Design
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in Marketing, Georgia Institute of Technology, Georgia, USA
- Masters in Integrated Marketing Communications, Northwestern University, Illinois, USA
- Diploma in Advertising and Marketing, Xavier Institute of Communications, Mumbai, India
- Bajaj, A., & Bond, S. D. (2018). Beyond Beauty: Design Symmetry and Brand Personality. Journal of Consumer Psychology, 28(1), 77-98.