Anish is a Director within Forrester’s global consulting organization with operations in North America, EMEA, and Asia. He leads a high-performing group of consultants and oversees strategic planning, business development, client management, and hiring for the team. Anish works with companies across industries to help them evaluate and make decisions on technology investments. Anish is a subject matter expert in helping technology companies prove out and communicate the business value of their products and services to their customers. He has worked with clients such as Google, Microsoft, ServiceNow, SAP, IBM, and Slack and is a recognized thought leader in this space conducting webinars, training sales teams, and speaking at events such Google Next and ServiceNow Knowledge.
Prior to Forrester, Anish was a Senior Manager with American Express in their Global Commercial Card Marketing organization and an Account Executive at Ogilvy and Mather.
- Marketing Automation and Analytics
- Content Marketing and Sales Enablement
- ROI & Business Case Development
- Client Management
- Master of Science in Integrated Marketing Communications Northwestern University USA
- Bachelors in Business Administration (Marketing and Finance) Stephen M. Ross School of Business, University of Michigan USA
- Bachelors in Liberal Arts University of Michigan USA