Ethics in AI and Big Data: Defining the Issue, Resolving the Problem
Watch the video
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is one of the most revolutionary technology of our times. Combined with the increasing prevalence of big data, AI has the potential to influence the way we live, work and even exist in society. The immense scope notwithstanding, it becomes essential to explore the role of ethics while designing AI solutions across the media spectrum including bias in decision making, potential manipulation of data, privacy issues, lack of transparency etc. To some extent, these issues represent not just a moral but also a social responsibility of businesses towards consumers and society as a whole.
In order to learn more about these issues, we would like to invite you to this interactive and informative masterclass on:
Ethics in AI and Big Data: Defining the Issue, Resolving the Problem By Dr. ANG Peng Hwa
The masterclass will argue that ethics in the AI and big data space should aim to resolve ethical dilemmas, which are right vs right issues. Many ethical guidelines do not address ethic problems because they point to clear wrongs, which should be avoided.
What Will You Learn?
- Importance of ethics in AI and Big Data
- Tools and frameworks to differentiate ethical dilemmas from clear wrongs
- Examples of ethical challenges like lack of transparency
- How to resolve ethical dilemmas in AI and big data
- How to factor unpredictable consequences of implementing AI
Who Should Attend?
- Technology business leaders
- Entrepreneurs & Startup leaders
- Innovation Enthusiasts
- Technocrats in Public Service
- Data Scientists/ Engineers
- Business Consultants
- Research and Development Professionals
- Marketing Professionals
- Project Managers
- Architect & Design Professionals